Lincoln Square Expansion Concrete Pour February 27, 11:00pm - March 1, 4:00pm
Lincoln Square Expansion North Tower Concrete Pour
February 27, 11:00pm – March 1, 4:00pm
Our construction team at the Lincoln Square Expansion site has completed the record breaking south mat concrete pour and will pour the north mat concrete footing February 27 – March 1. Please be aware that along with this exciting phase comes a temporary road revision:
- Closure of all northbound lanes of Bellevue Way between NE 4th Street and NE 6th Street
- Closure of one southbound lane of Bellevue Way between NE 8th Street and NE 6th Street
- Closure of all southbound lanes of Bellevue Way between NE 6th Street and NE 4th Street
- Closure of one left turn lane from westbound NE 8th Street onto southbound Bellevue Way
- No right turns will permitted onto southbound Bellevue Way from eastbound NE 8th Street, standard eastbound traffic will continue east as normal
- 105th Avenue between NE 6th Street and just before the entrance to the Westin will be close to road traffic (Westin entrance to remain open).
- NE 6th Street between Bellevue Way and 106th Avenue will be closed to road traffic
- NE 4th Street between 106th Avenue NE and the west drive entrance of Bellevue Square will be closed to road traffic
These lane restrictions will take place starting February 27 at 11:00pm – March 1 at 4:00pm* with the following schedule and map below:
*Sunday, March 1
All lane restrictions will be lifted by 4:00pm with the exception of the northbound curb lane of Bellevue Way between NE 4th Street and NE 6th Street which will remain closed.
The Bellevue Collection
All entrances to Bellevue Square, Lincoln Square and Bellevue Place will remain open. The best route coming from the south, is to take a left onto NE 2nd Street and proceed to 100th Avenue NE. Turn right on 100th Avenue NE and continue past Downtown Park to Bellevue Square. Access Lincoln Square via the left turn lane on southbound Bellevue Way.
The best way to get from Lincoln Square to Bellevue Square is via the connecting sky bridge or the crosswalk at NE 8th Street and Bellevue Way.