Lincoln Square Expansion Concrete Pour January 30, 11:30pm - February 1, mid-afternoon
Our construction team at the Lincoln Square Expansion site has completed the mass excavation and tower crane erection and will pour a portion of the concrete footing January 30 – February 1. Please be aware that along with this exciting phase comes a temporary road revision:
- Closure of all northbound lanes of Bellevue Way between NE 4th Street and NE 6th Street
- Closure of one southbound lane of Bellevue Way between NE 8th Street and NE 6th Street
- Closure of all southbound lanes of Bellevue Way between NE 6th Street and NE 4th Street
- Closure of one left turn lane from westbound NE 8th Street onto southbound Bellevue Way
- No right turns will permitted onto southbound Bellevue Way from eastbound NE 8th Street, standard eastbound traffic will continue east as normal
- NE 6th Street between Bellevue Way and 105th Avenue will be closed to road traffic
- NE 4th Street between 106th Avenue NE and the west drive entrance of Bellevue Square will be closed to road traffic
These lane restrictions will take place starting January 30 at 11:30pm – February 1 by the early afternoon* with the following schedule and map below:
*Sunday, February 1
All lane restrictions will be lifted by the early afternoon with the exception of the northbound curblane of Bellevue Way between NE 4th Street and NE 6th Street and one southbound lane between NE 4th Street and NE 8th Street which will remain closed until 4pm.
The Bellevue Collection
All entrances to Bellevue Square, Lincoln Square and Bellevue Place will remain open. The best route coming from the south, is to take a left onto NE 2nd Street and proceed to 100th Avenue NE. Turn right on 100th Avenue NE and continue past Downtown Park to Bellevue Square.
The best way to get from Lincoln Square to Bellevue Square is via the connecting sky bridge or the crosswalk at NE 8th Street and Bellevue Way.